Each Vitamin B12 sublingual tablet contains: 1000 mcg Cyanocobala min which is available in 3 blisters containing 10 tablets in each one plus a leaflet in a pack.
Research shows that injection of vitamin B12 is more effective than consuming its tablets or syrups due to the destructive effect of digestive system and stomach acid on medicine. On the other hand as sublingual vitamin B12 is absorbed quickly by capillaries of sublingual, neither have the problem of being destroyed by gastric acid nor have the risks and difficulties of injection like abscess and infection .
• Vitamin B12 deficiency in strict vegetarians with an inadequate dietary intake of meet and other animal products.
• Cardiovascular disease.
A Ceordug to research this Product is Used:
• In patients suffering from malabsorption syndromes or metabolic disorders.
• Megaloblastosis patients due to Nitrous oxide.
• After gastrectomy or extensive ilea!
Dosage and Administration:
• The usual dose is as below :
For adults: 1000 mcg (1 Tablet) daily.
For children: 1000 mcg (1 Tablet) every other day for 7-12 days.