This supplement contains L-arginine, vitamin C and zinc, which made from the best French and Japanese ingredients.
L-Arginine is an amino acid produced by human body naturally. This amino acid is also found in red meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, wheat germ and flour, coconut, sesame seed and peanuts. L-Arginine plays an important role in cell division and body growth, wound healing, strengthening the immune system and releasing of hormones. L-Arginine in the body is converted into nitric oxide compound. Nitric Oxide causes the stimulation of blood vessels dilation and the secretion of growth hormones and insulin also improves blood supply to body parts. Vitamin C is an essential coenzyme required for normal metabolic function. it is important for collagen formation and tissue repair. Vitamin C is involved in tyrosine. metabolism, folic acid conversion, carbohydrate
Each Sachet Contains:
L-Arginine (As Base) 1000 mg
Natural Vitamin C 125 mg
is equivalent to 500 mg of Acerola cherry extract
elemental zinc (as gluconate) 5 mg
Since L-Arginine stimulates the secretion of growth hormone, it is used in case of growth hormone secretion disorders. This hormone plays an important role to speed up recovery period, therefore L-Arginine consumption is also useful in recovery.
• L-Arginine decreases the average level of systolic blood pressure.
• Consumption of this product as complementary therapy in hyperammonaemia helps the elimination of ammonia toxins.
• Strengthen the immune system and help treat colds.
• Help improve sexual function in men and women.
• Help the health of skin, hair and nails.
• Prevention and treatment of vitamin c deficiency.
Adults: 1000 to 3000 mg (1-3 sachet) orally as a single dose or in two divided doses.
Children: 1000 mg (1 sachet) orally as a single dose or in two divided doses.