Each Beta-Carotene tablet is contain 6 mg Beta-Carotene, equal to 10000 IU Pro Vitamin A, which is available in 3 blisters containing 10 tablets in each one plus a leaflet in a pack.
Beta-Carotene is a carotenoid of fat-soluble plant pigment, can be found naturally in carrot, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, spinach, cabbage and fruits like cantaloupe and apricots. One of various effect of Beta-Carotene is the anti-oxidant effect. Due to the quick convert of this substance into Vitamin A in the body, considers as a form of Vitamin A. Taking advantage of normal levels of Vitamin A is a key for having good vision, strong immunity, and general health.
• Improve and reduce the photosensitivity reactions in patients with Erythropoietic protoporphyria
• Slow up age-related macular degeneration
• Prevention of Ischaemic heart disease specially in smokers after quit smoking
• Beta-Carotene had a protective effect
against different kind of cancer
Dosage and Administration:
• The usual dose is as below :
For adults: 6-15 mg (1-3 tablets) daily.
For children: 3- 6 mg (1/2 - 1 tablet) daily.